THE VINE CLUB
The Vine Club members can take advantage of the combined expertise of Stewart & Ridia Dearie, who have many years of experience in the restaurant business. Ridia particularly enjoys the challenge of helping someone select the perfect wine for a gift or special dinner, and loves introducing something new to customers. That is how the idea for The Vine Club was born!
HOW IT WORKS
- Every month, we hand-pick 5 bottles of premium wine for you to try at just $10 per bottle (club member only price.)
- You pick up your package of 5 bottles here at the shop (no shipping fees!) during our First Friday events!
- You can skip a month at any time - just give us 2 weeks notice so we can properly plan our inventory for club members.
- Find one you absolutely love? These wines will be available for re-order at a 20% discount to club members only!
The Perfect Mix
A nice selection of 5 bottles, including both red & white wines, with an occasional rosé, sparkling, or other special feature. Our favorite!
World-Class Reds or Wonderful Whites
Either 5 red or 5 white bottles, featuring a revolving selection of both well-known varietals and blends. You will be introduced to wines with lesser known indigenous grapes using old-school techniques, and to well-known grapes brought to life by innovative winemakers.
- Five 750ml bottles for $50 (plus tax) each month.
- Expert tasting notes and serving advice with each bottle.
- Choice of The Perfect Mix, World-Class Reds or Wonderful Whites.
- Club member 20% discount for re-order of Club wines during their featured month.
- Invitations and special access to wine tastings, wine dinners, and guest winemakers throughout the year. Discount for club members.
- Pick-up at The Vine on Main during Downtown Sykesville Merchants' First Friday events each month. (Can’t make it that night? No worries - we will hold it for you for up to 2 weeks.)
The Vine on Main is excited to be able to offer the Sykesville area their first local wine club that includes global wines. Being a locally-owned small business, we are also excited to support other small businesses while offering premium wines. Wine-making is often done best by the "little guys" whose attention to detail, historical knowledge, and hands-on approach make their wines distinctive and definitely worth a try!